How To Make A Booking
Bookings are by the week from Saturday to Saturday. The cottage is available to welcome you at 4.00pm on the day of entry and we would appreciate it if you would vacate it by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Details of availability and prices for Tigh an Dun can be found at www.cottageguide.co.uk, but please return to this page to make your booking.
Please contact us to confirm details and make a provisional booking, and we will reserve the week(s) for you. You should then follow up your provisional booking by submitting a Booking Form.
Booking Form (.pdf) For this you will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
Please also download a copy of our Booking Conditions. You MUST read these before completing the Booking Form. This document also includes details of how to make your payments.
Printed copies of these forms can also be sent out by post, just email me with your name and address.
How To Pay
A deposit of £100 per week is required when you first make a booking, with the balance payable eight weeks before your stay. You have a choice of payment methods:
- Cheque drawn on a UK bank
- Direct transfer into our bank account
- Online payment by Credit Card or Debit Card (This is done via PayPal and incurs an additional charge towards the cost of the transaction - £10 will be added onto the balance payment)
Please indicate your chosen payment method on the Booking Form. Payments by cheque should be made when you return the form. For online payment by Credit or Debit card, or to pay by direct bank transfer, just tick the appropriate box on the Booking Form and return it, and we will email you an invoice with a secure payment link or the relevant bank details. Please see the Booking Conditions for more information on how to make your payments and if anything is unclear please don't hesitate to contact us.
Quick Guide To Booking Tigh an Dun
- Check availability and prices at www.cottageguide.co.uk
- Contact us to confirm details and make a provisional booking and we will reserve the week(s) for you
- Download a Booking Form (and Booking Conditions), fill this in and return to us with the deposit (or full payment if less than 8 weeks until holiday)
For full details please refer to the Booking Conditions.